TOHA LAUNCH PARTY AND FUNDRAISER
Wednesday, March 2nd, 6-9pm
Venture Hotel, Lecidere
Join us for a drink, some music, and a PRIZE draw. Entry is free to all, but raffle tickets will be on sale for $5. H.E. the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry will make some brief opening remarks and TOHA Vet Dr Antonino do Karmo will give a presentation about TOHA’s plans to protect animals in Timor-Leste.
For further information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / Ann Turner: 7393879
We are raising funds to finance the many different aspects of TOHA's current and future work:
- · Public education
- · Veterinary treatments and preventative care
- · Animal rescue, shelter and re-homing
- · Control of feral domestic animals
- · Prevention of animal—human cross-infectious diseases
- · Changing attitudes to cruelty: working with Timorese youth
- · Promotion of Timorese livestock industry
- · Legislation to prevent cruelty to animals
- A Hewlett-Packard printer donated by Sancar
- Dinner for two at the Esplanada Hotel
- Hairdressing voucher from Robbie
- Voucher for Pilates lessons from Colleen Coy
- A "Discover Scuba" PADI Diving course from FreeFlow Diving
- Timorese handicrafts items from Women's Woven Art
- Lunch voucher from Nautilus Restaurant
Raffle tickets will be on sale soon and we will list sales points here in a day or two.
Thank you for your support!